Feng Shui for your Business Success
Why using Feng Shui in your business?
Feng shui is a traditional Eastern philosophy, a belief system in which there is a spiritual relationship between the physical elements of nature and human-made environments to create the right balance of energy for harmony in one’s space. It might not be the first thing that comes to your mind for improving your workplace relationships, but it’s an indirect way to improve feelings and behaviours.
The ultimate original role of Feng Shui was to enrich people’s lives in places where they could enjoy a harmonious and productive connection with the beneficial rhythms of nature. The purpose of Feng Shui is to make people feel good by promoting an effective use
of, not only your space and materials, but an alignment of the flow of energy with your own state. You can improve the flow of energy
and make your home more inviting and in doing so, improve your overall lifestyle. Changing the environment and shifting the energy will improve your ‘space state’, your thinking, your emotions and behaviour.
The Core Principles of Feng Shui starts with:
- CHI: the force Energy
- Yin and Yang: the paradoxical unity of duality
- Trinity of Luck: everything we ‘manifest’ in life is ⅓ the power of your mind, ⅓ destiny and ⅓ Feng Shui.
- 4 Celestial Animals: there four celestial animal symbols on each of the four main compass points outside your house
- The 5 Elements: the elements of wood, fire, earth, metal and water symbolise the five basic processes of nature, and represent the five qualities of natural phenomena
- Business Energy Map Bagua: offers a way to evaluate the energy field in 9 areas of your life
Once you understand those core principles and know how to you use it in your life everything start shifting. After that every schools teaches different ways to use those principles, I then studied several schools and now blend the techniques to adapt to my clients’ needs. I guess I am following a fusion of Black Hat-Style, Contemporary and Environment psychology… but this is also the reason why I have created my own unique approach of enhancing personal and business flow. A Blend of the traditional Feng Shui principles with the modern business & personal needs; BizShui™ Method, an integrated and more holistic approach to Customer eXperience.
Here are 9 keys to Feng Shui your business and start shifting the energy:
1. Move your desk in the commanding position
2. Add Plants
3. Feng Shui your home as well as your business
4. Start outside
5. Claim your space
6. Add Mirrors
7. Choose beautiful Crystals
8. Fix & Repairs
9. Stir up some CHI everyday
Activating a Feng Shui cures in your workspace can remedy specific issues you face in various areas of your career, health, wealth, partnership, and personal life of course! (want to know more about those 9 keys… download your copy of The BizShui Book)