- This event has passed.
The Emcee Experience: Secrets to Success in Hosting an Event
May 30 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
ONLINE MC COURSE
Emceeing an event effectively takes a lot more than simply walking on stage, reading some notes on a card provided by the event manager, and let the speakers get on with doing ‘their stuff’.
A good MC, Master of Ceremonies, has to have a personal connection with the audience, the speakers on stage, the AV team, the sponsors, the organisors. The audience during the event want to feel emotionally connected, so it is the job of the event host to genuinely build a connection between all of the stakeholders throughout the day.
This webinar will introduce tips and tricks of how events go and how you can prepare yourself to master the art of hosting. Throughout the course, we will discuss the experience of hosting in-person and virtual events, you will leave with a good understanding into what it takes to be an effective EMcee and get booked over and over again for small or large events, corporate conference, award dinners, weddings…
You will discover the following:
- Learn the art of hosting and the steps to get you started
- Become confident enough to add “Event Host, MC, EMcee, Moderator, Facilitator” to your speakers resume AKA master of ceremonies
- Understand how to develop your performance on stage and virtually and deliver like a Pro!
- Increase engagement and energy with your audience
- Collaborate effectively with Emcees/hosts as a Guest Speaker so they can make you shine
Tuesday 30th May, One hour webinar
12- 1pm EDT I 5-6pm BST I 8 – 9pm UAE I 9.30-10.30pm IST
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Zoom, the zoom link will be sent to you upon booking payment reception.
Can’t get there on the day!! Book your place and get the replay after…
$19.98 with the Fifty & Fabulous Offer, 50% discount $9.98